[Okular-devel] Problem with Okular after upgrade

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Jun 16 18:02:51 UTC 2012

Please stop sending html mail.

El Dissabte, 16 de juny de 2012, a les 20:23:07, eyal porat va escriure:
> Okular version     0.14.3
> poppler ver 20.

You did not answer my question. I asked from which poppler version to which
poppler version you upgraded. You only told me your okular and poppler
versions.

> I use it under Kubuntu, and both are part of the built in packages.
> Do I need to download tar.gz file and reinstal by hand and not through .deb
> package?

No, you need to tell kubuntu guys they screwed up somewhere and need to
recompile packages...Probably... but you are not giving me enough data to help
you

Which kubuntu version you run? How did poppler get updated?

Albert