[Okular-devel] feedback

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Apr 22 18:23:38 UTC 2012

El Divendres, 20 d'abril de 2012, a les 12:13:33, Vasil Alaksandravich
Yakauleu va escriure:
> I wrote in the KDE`s oficial forum (Brainstorm) my opinion about new
> features to be adde to okular printing dialog. But, there is no answer, so
> I put it here:

Okular does not have a print dialog, we use KDE/Qt standard one.

Personally I am not interested in any printing work, maybe others in the list
are, but given how much abuse we have had from users in the printing side I
really doubt so.