[Okular-devel] Re: page navigation issues in Facing Pages view mode

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Jul 1 01:25:34 CEST 2011

A Tuesday, June 28, 2011, NJuk Njuk va escriure:
> when navigating pages --- Next Page , Previous Page --- in Facing Pages
> view mode, one has to click the appropriate button (or shortcut key) twice
> in order to go to the next (or previous) screen of "facing pages".  as an
> example, if i am viewing pages 1 and 2 simultaneously, then i need to
> specify Next Page twice to get to the view of pages 3 and 4 of my
> document. if i'm trying to quickly step through, say, a long chapter, this
> duplication of mouse clicks or shortcut keys gets cumbersome.  similar
> viewers, such as acrobat and evince, navigate to the next screen (pages 3
> and 4 in my example above) when Next Page is specified in Facing Pages
> view mode.

Use the next page key on your keyboard and it works. The "Next Page" action
does not behave like that, it literally brings you to the next page (you can
see how the number in the bottom page field increases), you can argue that's
not really useful, i do not really care one way or another.