[Okular-devel] Printing files in Okular

Vasil Alaksandravich Yakauleu vasilbelarus at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 11:20:32 UTC 2011

I am very pleased to tell you(Okular developers team) that the okular is the
best reader for a big variety of files in the world for me. It have many
functionalities and beautifull GUI.
But, there is one problem point - printing:
1) There is no possibility to prin, for example, 5th and 17th and 24th and
35th pages together in one side of paper, because of unavailability an entry
field (where user can put the numbers of pages he want to print) in the
printing dialog.
2) There is no option to scale file pages to fit printing area (as there is in
gwenview - image printing preferences)

I am not sure if this information can help you to improve Okular, so sorry if
I only spend your time.

Keep the best

sincerely yours with best regards
Vasil Alaksandravich Yakauleu