[Okular-devel] [okular devel] Feature request: image snapshots inside the pdf for comparison

Efstratios Gavves efstratios.gavves at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 09:43:09 CET 2010

Yes, of course I can use it, but then it's two tools that I need and have
running. Most of the features of almost all programs, you can do them with a
second app. The thing is, if you can have it in the same program, you have
sth powerful. Anyways, I made the recommendation, you evaluate it if it 's
really useful or it's only useful for me and if it's not crazy difficult to
implement. Keep up the very good work.

Cheers,
Stratis