[Okular-devel] Okular - Speak text functionality for blind people

Max Nicosia ln73 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Mon Jul 5 16:17:32 CEST 2010

Dear Albert,

I would be happy to have a look and see what I can do.

Is there anyone within the team that could give me a short explanation on
how that part is implemented so I can have a bit of guidance when looking at
the code? Ie regarding how it communicates with ktts, etc.

I will be leaving in the next 5 min, but will be reading my emails tomorrow
morning.

Cheers
Max