[Okular-devel] Nepomuk MetaData in Okular

Dr. Oliver Heidbüchel post at oliver-heidbuechel.de
Sun Nov 1 14:36:10 CET 2009

Hi!

> > This is me first contribution to KDE.
> Cool, welcome to the amazing world of KDE :-)
Thank you very much :-)

> > What is the normal way to get a patch into the next KDE release?
> Well, at least you have to post the patch here,
You can find it attached.

I have added ui/nepomukwidget.cpp and ui/nepomukwidget.h.
I have added lines 80, 313 - 317, 394 and 643 to part.cpp.
I have added lines 59 and 212 to part.h.
I have added line 32 to core/observer.h
Of course I have also made some changes in CMakeLists.txt. It works but the code has to be
revised.

Please replace the directory ui/information by a link to
kdebase/apps/dolphin/src/panels/information/
to always have the latest version of Peter Penz's classes.

You are able to configure which metadata is shown by right clicking on the panel. There are
some rezising problems in kmetadatawidget which also occur in dolphin and have to be
solved. If you don't see the links to change the comment or the tags, please change the
width of the panel with your mouse.

> and then you have to
>  convince us we can't live without it ;-)
While reading a pdf or dvi with okular you may want to rate this document, set tags or
write down a comment. With my patch you don't need to switch to dolphin to do this. No one
can live without it ;-)

Greetings,
	Oliver.