[Okular-devel] Annotations and Nepomuk

Niluge kiwi kiwiiii at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 18:17:26 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to link the Okular annotations with the Nepomuk
annotations, and I have some technical issues.

In order to store annotations in the Nepomuk repository I need to know
to what document is linked an annotation, and it seems not possible :
AnnotationPrivate has a pointer to its PagePrivate, but I don't find a
link from the Page to the Document.

I tried to add this link, but the Page constructor seems to be called
in some places where the Document object is not defined.

Do you have any idea how I could solve this?

Thomas