[Okular-devel] Understanding the annotations API

Fabio Andrés Correa Durán facorread at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 03:24:40 CET 2009

2009/12/14 Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org>

> I think that would be more a hack than a real fix. I mean, if the user
> opened the file from outside your program with okular he'd see the
> annotations that your program added. Is that what you want?

Hi, thanks for your interest. The program does not intend to save the
annotations but the numerical data from graphs. So the current plan is to
erase the program-generated annotations on document close, trying our best
to keep the other annotations as they were.

--
Fabio Andrés Correa Durán
http://www.google.com/profiles/facorread