[Okular-devel] Page duration in presentation mode

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Mon Jan 29 09:14:26 CET 2007

On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 12:48:48AM +0100, Pino Toscano wrote:
> Hello,
Hi Pino,

> The PDF specifications do not say what to do in this case, but it's true
> either we could do as acroread to keep compatibility with it, as it's the
> only application that does that (correct me if I'm wrong).
>
> What should we do with this?
> a) keep the current implementation
> b) conform to the acroread behaviour
If it's not a big deal to change I'd like to go this way. People which
create presentations will test aka optimize it with acroread, so if
okular behaves different it could give a bad impression.

> c) else [specify...]
Yeah, standards are a nice thing, everybody should have its own one ;)

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Council of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!