[Okular-devel] [patch] Add encrypted document support for okular OOo generator

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Fri Dec 14 07:33:19 CET 2007

The attached patch allows the OOo generator to open encrypted documents.

I am providing this version for initial review (given that we are pretty close
to the 4.0.0 release, I don't think it is a good time to add a new feature or
new strings).

This adds an optional dependency on QCA, but it won't work unless you have a
recent svn build or beta3 of the plugins. I'm interested in whether it will
compile and operate correctly if QCA isn't found or isn't complete.

I am still hoping to get KWallet support integrated (consistent with the way
KOffice does it) before committing this change.

Any thoughts or feedback?

Brad