[Nepomuk] Query result count

François K. daitheflu at free.fr
Tue Sep 27 08:23:30 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

I finally managed to build my query and got it working, thanks to Sebastian :) (I was trying to query a linked directory, which isn't supported atm.)

But I still have a little problem with it : the exact same query doesn't always return the same number of results.
In my case, my query should always return 9 results, but it sometimes return 11, 12, 18, ...
When the results are > 9, I've noticed that some resources are returned twice or sometimes even more.

My query is very simple : return all Resources of Type "NMM::Movie" that are stored in one specific directory (and its subdirectories).

Any clue ? Anything I can provide to help ?

Thanks again,

François