[Nepomuk] First time Hello / Conquirere research tool / BibTeX ontology

Jörg Ehrichs Joerg.Ehrichs at gmx.de
Sun Sep 25 12:14:58 UTC 2011

Hi,
thanks for the interest in this program.
Good to see I'm not creating something for  myself.

> * Locally stored Files:
Like Sebastian mentioned, this is already there as nbib:publishedAs

> * Conferences: One of my key search terms in my personal paper database are
> specific conferences. So it would be nice to have an additional entity
> discribing a conference with its date/month, organization, and place. AFAIK
> those values are also described by the BibTeX meta-reference "conference".

The "Conference" selection is missing, because I couldn't spot any difference
between the BibTeX "conference" and "proceeding". Thus I've used proceeding
currently.

For the import everything will be transformed to proceeding and for the bibtex
export you could choose if you want to use conference or proceeding

If you need both and can explain what’s the real difference between those two
are. I will add them also.

Joerg