[Nepomuk] Nepomuk Meeting at Desktop Summit in Berlin

Vishesh Handa handa.vish at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 11:21:49 UTC 2011

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 4:23 PM, Sebastian Trueg <trueg at kde.org> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I wanted to let you know that I will be arriving in Berlin tonight.

When?

> Tomorrow morning there is a quick lightning talk at 10:something. After
> that I am free to do all the great things we want to do. For me this
> includes:
> - SDO discussions (nfo:Webpage and the like)
> - Port libnepomuk (Nepomuk::Resource) to DMS

I've started with this, and I'm confused. I would like it if you helped.

> - Have a look into kdelibs 5 and how we could split libnepomuk

We're getting our own repo as kdelibs master has been frozen. I discussed
this with David Faure. I could do it right now, but I didn't want to go over
you head.

> - Look into last Akonadi issues

Fixed most of them.

> - Fix bugs
> This is just a list out the top of my head.

* Backup and Sync

> Anyway, for me the ideal situation would be to find a room and hide in
> there. Of course you might have other plans as well. Just let me know
> when you have time to discuss certain things.

See you soon.

--
Vishesh Handa