[Nepomuk] Update on the Nepomuk Workshop II

Sebastian Trüg trueg at kde.org
Tue Sep 29 09:39:40 CEST 2009

Hello guys,

the list of participants seems complete and the one date that suits us all is
November 6-9. So that date is fixed now.
The workshop will take place in Freiburg, Germany. I have not decided on the
exact location yet but there is only the one train station anyway. So you can
now book your travel arrangements.

Please also give me an estimate on the cost of your travel in case you want to
be reimbursed by the KDE e.V.

As far as the hotel goes: I will book for everybody if that is acceptable. For
this I would like to ask who is willing to share a room.

Thanks a lot,