[Nepomuk] Thanks!!!

Jamboarder jamboarder at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 29 20:12:20 CET 2009

I'm sure you folks get enough of this already but I just wanted to say thanks so much for the work on nepomuk so far.  Using the nepomuk library/api has been nothing but an absolute pleasure.  Everytime I think "ohh, its going to take me a while to figure out how to do this", it takes minutes. Everytime I think "ahh.. you know, they probably didn't think of this", sure enough you did.  Using it in my app has been incredibly easy!

Thanks so much,
Andrew (Jamboarder) Lake

P.S. Sorry if this list is not appropriate for this kind of email.