[Nepomuk] Refactoring for Soprano 3

Max Hofer mh182 at gmx.net
Tue Oct 13 23:34:54 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 13 October 2009 21:59:45 Sebastian Trüg wrote:
> On Tuesday 13 October 2009 21:20:12 Max Hofer wrote:
> > Is there a general overview (description) how sesame2 and the other
> >  backends work in the overall concept of Nepomuk and Soprano?
>
> IMHO I wrote a rather nice API documentation which you can look at here:
> http://soprano.sourceforge.net/apidox/trunk/index.html
This is indeed a really good API documentation.

The main problem I have is setting the Soprano API in context to the Nepomuk
layer.  It is currently hard for me to see where the "functionality of Soprano
ends" and the "functionality for Nepomuk starts".

Is there something similar (API documentation) for Nepomuk?

I found a really big picture on
http://thomasmcguire.wordpress.com/2009/10/03/akonadi-nepomuk-and-strigi-
explained/

But that a bird's view from an altitude of 10 km ;-) But maybe it will
understand it better after I read up on RDF.

I'm out for a Scrum-Master-Training in the next 4 days. I will be back at the
weekend.

cya Max