Ministro 1 service

Tomas Løvbukten tomaslov at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 15:37:18 UTC 2012

Hi,

We were able to convert our application to Necessitas 0.3 in March, but
unfortunately not all customers have yet been able to upgrade our
server-side services. For these users, they still need to use Ministro 1.
This, however, is now unavailable again, as e.g.
http://ministro.licentia.eu/ministro/stable/android/armeabi/android-10/versions.xml
gives
404 Not found error.

I know everyone should use Ministro 2, and we urge our customers to upgrade
their servers-side software as fast as possible. On behalf of some
end-users, we kindly ask if it's possible to reopen the Ministro 1 services
for another 1-2 months, enabling users to still use their application until
their servers are upgraded.

Thanks alot :)

TomasL

[Also posted here: