contribute

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 11:09:12 CEST 2011

Hi Thomas,

>________________________________

There are two options for you:
 * first - if you didn't sign Nokia's, then you have to use gitorious and create a merge request.
 * second- from your mail address I see you are a Nokia developer, so if you want to become an active Necessitas developer and you want to be able to push your work directly to main repos, please create an account (if you don't have one) on http://identity.kde.org, apply for developer account (please use my username "vatra" as a supporter), send me your user name, then, I'll give you write access to any repository you want.

BTW, somehow I manage to break "master" branch of android-qt repository, please use experimental branch to develop !

>In the meanwhile I got 2 patches (open for discussion) attached.
>
>qmake.conf:
>1. The QT lib 'android' doesn't exist anymore
 -> doens't need to be in QT +=

I already fix it in experimental branch (http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=android-qt.git&a=commitdiff&h=3825b039e07020078824cb48686c5f6ba84e7be4), sorry for the inconvenient !

>Btw.:
>I'm currently working on a eglfs for android.
>Means: Having on
 QGLWidget as a fullscreen widget.
>This can be used to have a accelerated e.g. QDeclarativeView
>
>I had it running last week ... lets see how long it takes to get it running
>again ;)

Great, if you need help, feel free to contact me !

>Greets
>Thomas

Thank you !

Cheers,