permanant app-deploy

Thomas Senyk thomas.senyk at nokia.com
Tue Jun 7 18:09:23 CEST 2011

Hi

If I want to deploy my own application including(!) my own qt libs
permanently,
but I start the application from the menu he seams to use the ministro
libraries.

So from my perspective I could:

- push my Qt libs over the ministro-qt-libs
(don't like this, but if nothing else works it would be ok)

- change the application so it does "Use local qt libs" own it's own.
(my favorite solution) .. no clue how to

- change ministro so he does "Use local qt libs" for me
(I wouldn't like that unless I can change this on the fly on my device)

I know this is not a usecase for application-developer ... but for me ;)

Greets
Thomas