Doesn't work on Ubuntu10.04 64bit?

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 15:12:54 CEST 2011

Hi Kimitake,

Please use KDE's bug tracking system to report this issue ( https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Necessitas&format=guided ) also please don't forget to add more info (e.g. adb logcat output).

>Animated tile demo works on reald device.
>So I guess I missed something project setting for the test app.
>
>Where can I download the amimated title demo app?

If you mean the source code, then you can find it into qt_src_folder/examples/animation/animatedtiles

>I just want to check the project setting and try to build on my system.
>
>btw, I have create another hello world on eclips using the same
>Android SDK, and it does work on the API-11 simulator.
>

>[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/necessitas/files/
>
>Regards,
>Kimitake

 This list is used by Necessitas developers, and should not be used to report bugs or to get help. To report bugs please use KDE's bug tracking system and to get help please use android-qt mail list from google groups.

Thank you for your understanding !

Cheers,
BogDan.