QT and Marble

Can Ahmet Acar canahmetacar at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 4 22:07:49 GMT 2023

I want to develop an application with a map. On the site you shared, you mentioned that I could achieve this with "QT += Marble". But I get the error "QT += Marble" is not defined. To avoid this error, I installed it on my Linux machine with "sudo apt-get install marble". There is no problem running the Marble application, but "QT += marble" is not available in QT. How can I integrate this?