AW: ned help for trying Marbel under Linux - during making Softwareinfos about Navigationsystems with linux

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Sat Nov 4 20:58:34 GMT 2023

Hello Wolfgang,

the Routing/Navigation feature in Marble is unfortunately currently not
well-maintained.

The routing itself is plugin-based and there are several routing-backends
implemented that
contribute to the displayed result (OSRM, OpenRouteService, Yours etc.). As
one of our primary
routing plugins did not get ported to the latest API we effectively lost
Turn-By-Turn-Navigation.

Your screenshots indicate that the Marble version you are using is
primarily making use of OSRM.

 I'd need to check in more detail to debug the faulty output.

But any patches and improvements would definetely be welcome.

Best regards
Torsten

-----Original-Nachricht-----