How to hide names

w qorawa qorawa at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 16:06:27 GMT 2018

Hi!

I'm new to this list, and also new to "Marble", so I apologize if this is
not the right place to post my question.

I'm teacher of geography and need to show the Earth as a globe, with its
continents and oceans, centered in any long-lat point of view, *but without
names*.  I've navigated though the configuration window, but found no
option to change this feature.  If this was possible, can anyone help me to
get that?

I thank all of you in advance, and apologize for my poor english.

Wara