[Marble-devel] API and loading of KML files

Thomas 'Tom' Malkus tom at dl7bj.de
Sat Sep 27 18:58:38 UTC 2014

Hi Dennis,

On 27.09.2014 19:15, Dennis Nienhüser wrote:

> for parsing the file and showing it: ParsingRunnerManager to load and
> GeoDataTreeModel for rendering. The modified example below does that.

Thank you very much! So I can put this all in a own class with some
additional functions for interprocess communication.

It's for CQRLOG, http://www.cqrlog.com to display the country with DXCC
information of the Ham Radio Station just hearing.

Marble is a fantastic program, also the APRS plugin is very nice!

Regards,
Tom
--
DARC OV I18|DL-QRP-AG #1186|G-QRP #14624|FISTS #15933|AGCW #2737|ARRL
http://dl7bj.org                            https://twitter.com/dl7bj