[Marble-devel] Any News for Marble 2.0

chen ze chenze62 at gatech.edu
Mon Nov 3 00:58:57 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

It’s very impressive for you guys work. I am a student in the Georgia tech.

I am working on a senior design project, and want to use Marble into my program.

However, the hardware has project to build whole Qt Library. I have problem with QWidget Component.

So I am thinking only use the QtQuick to display the map. I am trying to build the LibMarble without QtWidget.

 I found your presentation and new update on the

April about Marble 2.0, which try to split the Marble Lib. I really want to know any update with libmarblecore

If I have get it from git, I really want to use it in my project and help to contribute the Marble 2.0.

Any help is appreciate.

Thanks,

Ze chen
Georgia Institute of Technology
College of Electrical and computer Engineer, '15