[Marble-devel] Marble SPECIAL Video Review

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Sun Mar 31 13:07:22 UTC 2013

Looks great to me. I like the way how the "reader" is guided through  the
various features and how handy functionality like GPS route export and
coordinate copying are presented.

Maybe it would be beneficial to point out that further maps can be downloaded
via

http://edu.kde.org/marble/maps-4.5.php

Best Regards,
Torsten