[Marble-devel] Re: Voice Navigation

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Sat Feb 5 19:25:07 CET 2011

Hi,

Great initiative! :-)

As I've said before: I'd really be keen on having a professional quality
speaker as a reference. And I can't wait to hear custom records saying stuff
like:

"The Marble team wishes you a pleasant and safe journey!"

I'll try to help finding some professional speaker for the german version (but
no promises - so if somebody else has more success ...).

Best Regards,
Torsten