[Marble-devel] Re: Marble 1.1 released

v_2e at ukr.net v_2e at ukr.net
Wed Apr 20 17:53:04 CEST 2011

  Hello again!

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 15:24:23 +0200
Dennis Nienhüser <earthwings at gentoo.org> wrote:

> > ASSERT: "!hash->contains(qName)" in
> > file /home/install/marble/src/lib/geodata/parser/GeoTagHandler.cpp,
> > line 59 Aborted
> >
> one of the Marble plugins installed on your system links to an older
> version of Marble. When both are loaded into memory at the same time,
> this assertion is triggered.
> Usually this happens when a Marble package from your distribution is
> installed or indirectly through packages like digikam.
> If you're unsure which plugin this may be, run marble --debug-info
> and search for the output of the PluginManager. It lists the absolute
> path of each plugin that is loaded. In doubt run
> ldd /path/to/plugin.so on each of them to check against which
> libmarblewidget it links.

  I deleted all the files having 'marble' in their names manually,
recompiled Marble and now it works fine! Thanks!
  And by the way, now I can see there are many new nice plugins such as
weather plugin, earthquakes plugin (something I tried to create some
months ago but failed) etc. Nice to see all of them working. :)

  Thanks again.
    Vladimir

-----
 <v_2e at ukr.net>