[Marble-devel] calculating the distance between two points

emil vanherp emil.vanherp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 21:59:13 CET 2010

Hello,

I'd like to write something to see the traveled distance at each point
of an imported gpx file.
As Marble already has the possibility to calculate the distance
between two measure points, I assume I could use the same function to
calculate the distance between each point in my gpx file.
Now is my question: where can I find this function?

(PS. I don't really have experience with coding and this feature I
need seemed a nice start. I already have (read) books about Qt and C++
but I've never written something useful)

Thanks,
Emil