[Marble-devel] Questions about marble

Sylvain Paré sylvain.pare at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 15:19:34 CEST 2010

On windows, after having marble compiled as explained
here<http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Marble/WindowsCompiling>
and having your application build as a release (due to a problem of qt
debuging libs for VC++)
to see your marble widget in your application you have to hav next your
binar  libmarblewidget.dll
then you have a black hole instead of the map
so you copy "data\" directory from the marble installation
then you have a nearly working marble widget (i.e showing tiles but not
downloading)
so you copy the "plugins\" directory from marble installation
and then it works!

if I have well understand your question :)
CU

+1 about how to make your map!
Where can we find some thing about this?
I found this <http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/3269> but it does not
explain that much.
I mean I want to make a map of the data from http://www.geoportail.fr/ with
their api <https://api.ign.fr/geoportail/presentation.do>
I think i need to understand the dgml file but..

Thanks

Sylvain (aka GarthPS)