[Marble-devel] Marble 0.9.2 for Windows with APRS Plugin

Christophe Leske info at multimedial.de
Wed Jul 7 09:08:41 CEST 2010

Hi,

> CL>  (compressed with 7z, will be up in about 20 minutes from now on, as I
> CL>  got a narrow upload line, sorry)
>
> Not a problem; I'll redistribute it from my site if that's ok so you
> won't have to worry about the downloads affecting your server.

I don't mind you distributing it, as long as you state that this is an
unofficial (and thus unsupported) build of Marble. It is the current
unstable trunk in the SVN.

By the way, just the upload of my DSL line is narrow, the server itself
is ok (it's a normal webserver at an ISP site), so just the upload
process was an issue.

> This version doesn't show icons, which the plugin will also draw if you
> have some available (but we have no copyright-acceptable ones to
> distribute with the base at this point).

Ok. Well, I took what was in the SVN and tried just to compile as many
available plugins as possible...

But great to see that you can apparently use it,

--
Christophe Leske
multimedial.de

PROFILE: www.linkedin.com/in/multimedial