[Marble-devel] Retirement of gazetteer.openstreetmap.org

Grant Slater openstreetmap at firefishy.com
Tue Aug 31 08:25:57 CEST 2010

Hi Dennis,

I wasn't aware Marble was one of the apps still using gazetteer.
Please use a User-Agent! ;-)

I'll look into writing a basic PHP wrapper to forward Marble's
Gazetteer on to Nominatim. I will likely only be able to get to this
at the end of the week, if someone else would like to take this task
it would be appreciated.

I'll quietly postpone the shutdown for a little.

Regards
 Grant