[Marble-devel] Marble FileStorageWatcher

Bastian Holst bastianholst at gmx.de
Thu Mar 12 18:51:39 CET 2009

Hello,

I attached a patch adding support for Persistent Tile Cache limitation in
Marble. It is mostly a watcher which gets signals for added and removed files.
After the startup of Marble it checks the size of the disk cache manually and
adds the files sizes of new files. If the cache becomes too large, it deletes
files from the hard disk.
I hope somebody takes a look at this :).

Regards
Bastian