[Marble-devel] Model/View overview for marble

Patrick Spendrin ps_ml at gmx.de
Fri Aug 29 18:20:32 CEST 2008

Hi all,

here with attachment:
as you might know I am (still) working on the vector tiles and as
another very deep change Torsten and I decided to move the
infrastructure to follow the model-view-paradigm
(http://doc.trolltech.com/4.4/model-view-programming.html).

Please take this document as a kind of a draft for the implementation to
be followed in the next time. Please ask the questions you might have.

regards,
Patrick

--
web:                 http://windows.kde.org
irc:                 #kde-windows (irc.freenode.net)