build plugin, no double click, no menu for parsing in latest versions

Kåre Särs kare.sars at mailbox.org
Wed May 8 13:27:12 BST 2024

Hi,

On onsdag 8 maj 2024 13:27:40 EEST Joan Baiges Aznar wrote:
> Dear Kare,
> Thank you very much for your quick response, also for maintaining the build
> plugin :),
> We are using gfortran and make, and the errors do not seem to be
> recognized. This are the target settings:
> [image: image.png]
> And this is the output:
> [image: image.png]
> It realizes that the build failed, but does not detect the errors?
> This was run from the  AppImage
> file kate-master-7162-linux-gcc-x86_64.AppImage, on Ubuntu 22,
>
> Thank you for your help!

I tested the output and it is a bug in the regularexpression parsing the error
message line.
Since there is no "error" or "warning" message after the file, it will not mark
it as an error or warning, but after a bugfix, you should be able to click on
the line containing the file-name.

There is also an issue with not showing an error message when the file is not
found and how to possibly add a search path.

/Kåre