build plugin, no double click, no menu for parsing in latest versions

Joan Baiges Aznar joan.baiges at upc.edu
Mon May 6 14:39:18 BST 2024

Hi,
Please CC me in the answer since I am not subscribed to the list, thanks :)

I am using kate in ubuntu 22.04. I am having issues with the build plugin
(gcc fortran):
I have installed 2 versions:
version 21.12.03, the sliding bar for selecting the error/warning output
level appears, but when double clicking on the error it does not bring me
to the line in the specific file in the code.
version 24.07.70 does not have the sliding bar for selecting the level of
output of the errors after building,

I do not know if this are issues or the feature is no longer supported,

Thank you for your help,
Joan