Master moves to Qt 6 this Wednesday

christoph at cullmann.io christoph at cullmann.io
Mon Sep 11 22:44:01 BST 2023

On 2023-09-11 21:42, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El dilluns, 11 de setembre de 2023, a les 13:58:18 (CEST),
> christoph at cullmann.io va escriure:
>> Hi,

>> > That is your problem.
>> >
>> > Right now you have any single person that proposes a MR against kate
>> > wondering
>> > how their change broke CI, when it didn't, that's not acceptable for a
>> > 4 week
>> > (and in your words, "infinite" since you don't know what's wrong) time
>> > frame.
>>
>> I pinged now people to redo the cache.
>> At the moment not even that works as frameworks doesn't compile.
>>
>> I don't think it is helpful to disable the CI
>
> I don't think it is helpful to have fake broken CI, and I have been
> warning
> for weeks that I will disable broken CI so I will act on it.
>
>> I keep an eye on that,
>> but I don't think I am responsible to takle all global CI breakages.
>
> Nothing else is broken but kate (this is my past 3 weeks status report
> speaking, current point in time may be different), so no you're not
> responsible to fix all global CI breakeages, you're responsible of
> fixing kate
> CI.

Hi,

that is not very fair and if the CI is disabled build failures will
creep in.

And yes, I watch for that.

ATM the cache is still not redone as frameworks don't compile.

Could you please just wait, perhaps I miss a point, or does that block
anything?

If you really have something blocked by that I can disable the tests.