Kate fails with IF/ELSE/ENDIFs in Fortran 90

X rrr2005r at aim.com
Mon Nov 27 12:22:21 GMT 2023

Hello Kate developers,Nicest  editor in the world!
But has one big problem!
1) Here i specifically made the example for you where you can train Kate and fix this annoying bug with Fortran texts.
I have numerous, numerous, millions places where it always fail!!!
Load the file, click on IF, THEN END IF and you will not find ~50% of matched If/Endifs which should be marked in yellow. Kate just miserably miss themOnly simple and short IF/EndIF blocks always work.

Please fix!
Here is the demo text attached
Please confirm when you fix it!
2) Would be nice if you had usual forum where we can discuss the bug and features.The options you have  (mailing lists, chat) are ...how to say ... kind of inconvenient. No feedback from other users.
Also, where we can send the suggestions ?

Thanks you very muchDan