Trying to use break point in Kate Text Editor

Kåre Särs kare.sars at mailbox.org
Tue Aug 8 18:48:07 BST 2023

Hello,

Thanks for the report!

It seems like we have a regression in the debuger plugin. Actually I can't
currently start a debug session either....

It would be nice if you could crate a bug report on bugs.kde.org so that we
don't forget it.

It is a known bug that break-point set from the icon-border is not functioning
as expected....

Regards,
Kåre