Git repos

Christoph Cullmann christoph at cullmann.io
Mon Sep 7 08:29:11 BST 2020

On 2020-09-06 22:32, Alex Turbov wrote:
> Hi kate devs,
>
> Where are the KTE/kate/syntax repos nowadays? Have they been migrated
> to the new location? (I recall that KDE community has some new
> location for that).

Hi,

all stuff is moved to invent.kde.org, here you can find links to most of
the Kate relevant repos:

https://kate-editor.org/post/2020/2020-07-18-contributing-via-gitlab-merge-requests/

I think there is no real docu about the transition for plugins, but the
interfaces didn't change that much.

Given Qt has now some bundled Python wrappers, it might even be possible
to revive the Python stuff,
if somebody steps up to do the work.