D20974: Clear konsole command-line before send any new command

Kåre Särs noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 3 08:16:42 BST 2019

sars added a comment.

  This is not an issue on Windows (yet?) as the whole konsole plugin is disabled on Windows.

  Ctrl-U is "Cut everything before the cursor", so if you have moved the cursor to the beginning of the line nothing is removed...

  So we would need to send Ctrl-E before Ctrl-U.

  I tried these with sh and I could remove the line with Ctrl-U.

  I think there is always going to be some corner case where this will not work, but better than nothing?....

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate