D16169: Add option to close Kate when last file closes

Thomas Surrel noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 14 11:20:32 BST 2018

thsurrel added a comment.

  Sorry, another option came to me: we could keep the behavior of Kate that opens a blank page when closing the last opened file, but then shutdown Kate completely if that blank page itself is closed.
  No need for a new option with this solution, but maybe more Kate-specific, in the sense that it will generalize less easily if we have a system-wide setting about that one day, as Nate descirbed.

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate

BRANCH
  master