RFC/PATCH: kcolorschememanager support for kate

Thomas Fjellstrom thomas at fjellstrom.ca
Thu Mar 29 15:21:00 UTC 2018

Hi,

Long time no speak. I like to use a dark color scheme for coding most times,
but I like a light theme for most apps. Having kate's windows all be light,
but the textview be dark was a bit glaring to me. So I did some googling and found
that kdevelop added a settings menu option to pull up the kcolorschememanager dialog.

screenshot: https://imgur.com/1xcPQT2

I've attached the diff. It's quite simple.

Comments/Suggestions are welcome. Let me know if its something that's wanted or not.

Thanks!

p.s. I'm the dude who hacked up the "new" documents tree view.
I've been occasionally following, and was trying to track bugs for it,
but never seemed to get any notifications for them, so I eventually lost track.
I'm still willing to support it if the need is there.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
thomas at fjellstrom.ca