Make Ctrl-F wrap-around message blocking again ?

Dominik Haumann dhaumann at kde.org
Sun Dec 3 22:13:46 UTC 2017

Hi Alex,

currently, there are four positions for the message widget:
https://api.kde.org/frameworks/ktexteditor/html/classKTextEditor_1_1Message.html#a11025c67b12570a069da2b2c667c92db

    AboveView - show message above view
    BelowView - show message below view
    TopInView - show message as view overlay in the top right corner
    BottomInView - show message as view overlay om the bottom right corner

We cold add:

    CenterInView - show message as overlay vertically and horizontally
centered in the the view

Then, we could always show a text "Search wrapped" without the
distinction "Continuing from top" and "Continuing from bottom".

Would that help?

Best regards,
Dominik