[Ktechlab-devel] Fwd: How do I compile/build KTECHLAB on Windows 10-Part2

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 20:57:03 BST 2022

The craft recipe is in the craft-blueprints-kde repository [1] ; this git
repository (and several others) is automatically cloned when Craft is set
up.

[1]
https://invent.kde.org/packaging/craft-blueprints-kde/-/blob/master/extragear/ktechlab/ktechlab.py

If you want to build KTechLab on windows, I highly recommend reading the
documentation about Craft...

https://community.kde.org/Craft

https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Build_from_source/Windows

 Zoltan