[Ktechlab-devel] Fwd: How do I compile/build KTECHLAB on Windows 10-Part2

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 21:42:42 BST 2022

Hi David,

building KTechLab on Windows requires KDE Craft, please see instructions
here:

https://community.kde.org/Craft

https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Build_from_source/Windows

There exists a Craft recipe for KTechLab, so in case Craft is set up, one
can build KTechLab with one command.

On Linux systems building is much simpler, you just need to install
KTechLab's build dependencies, typically from package manager, then get the
source code and building and running should work. Please see instructions
here:

https://invent.kde.org/sdk/ktechlab#building-and-running

Depending on how much experience you have with software development or
software development on Windows, building on Linux might be simpler to
start overall, while building on Windows might require to fix / work-around
some things as you go.

Hope this helps,

 Zoltan

David J S Briscoe <david at djsbriscoe.vispa.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2022.