Fwd: The status of freenode (the IRC network used by KDE)

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Wed May 19 11:27:56 BST 2021

FYI, about the Freenode IRC

Apparently soon  #ktechlab should be migrated from Freenode to libera.chat.

I haven't been active there since quite a while, but I was wondering if it
would make sense to integrate the #ktechlab IRC room with Telegram or
Matrix application... For example, KDE's Akademy attendees room / group has
such integration.

Best regards,

 Zoltan