Fwd: Looking for cmake and KF5 experts

Laurent Navet laurent.navet at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 10:35:56 BST 2019

Sorry, forgot to Cc the list...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Laurent Navet <laurent.navet at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 11:32:54 +0200
Subject: Re: Looking for cmake and KF5 experts
To: Zoltan Padrah <zoltan.padrah at gmail.com>

Hi Zoltan,

I've tried and failed with
#error "You must build your code with position independent code if Qt
was built with -reduce-relocations. " "Compile your code with -fPIC
(-fPIE is not enough)."

Have you the same problem ?
I'd like to be sure we are at the same step.

Laurent,

--
« On ne résout pas un problème avec les modes de pensée qui l’ont engendré. »
« You cannot solve a problem with the same thinking that created it. »