KTechLab on OSX

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 11:38:44 BST 2018

Thank you for the guide! I will compile a readme from it and add it to the
source tree.

I have pushed some more commits to git _github_ repository (will push to
KDE, too), to the branch master; can you verify that with the latest
changes ktechlab builds and runs on OSX? I have merged the fix for build on
OSX, but also added a module which has some OSX-specific code-paths, and I
could not test that one.

WADE MAXFIELD <wade.maxfield at 4gwireline.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. okt.
15., H, 18:04):